These are the general terms and conditions for use of www.w4wi.in, the "Website", operated by or on behalf of 'WomEn 4 WomAn India'(W4WI). Your use of the Website will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Website you agree to be bound by them. Do not use the Website if you do not agree with these terms and conditions.
What you are allowed to do
You must only use the Website and anything available from the Website for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. You may only use the Website for personal use and only in accordance with these terms. You may use the Website as a help seeker or as a helper, provided that you undergo a background and identity check by 'WomEn 4 WomAn India'. After undergoing a background or identity check by 'WomEn 4 WomAn India', you may appear anonymous or reveal your identity to other members of the Website. Additional terms may apply to the use of particular parts of the Website. You may print a copy of any page of the Website for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
What you are not allowed to do
Listed below are some, but not all, prohibited activities that may result in action by 'WomEn 4 WomAn India':
- Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or services.
- Using our website, our material, or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
- Using the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo on websites which 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate 'WomEn 4 WomAn India', or anyone else. Impersonation will be reported to the law enforcement agencies, for prosecution and punishment under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our website.
- Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of the website or remove or change anything on the website.
- Hacking into the Website or any related computer system, or otherwise engage in any behaviour that may reasonably be expected to inhibit other users from using the Website or damage the reputation of 'WomEn 4 WomAn India'.
Your personal information
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, video, photographs, pictures and other images and sound, trademarks and logos) contained in the Website are owned by 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' or its licensors. You are only allowed to use this Website and the material contained in it as set out in these terms. You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material you print from the Website.
''WomEn 4 WomAn India'' may change the format and content of the Website from time to time. You agree that your use of the Website is on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and that your use of the Website is at your sole risk. ''WomEn 4 WomAn India'' is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Website. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' monitors and screens all the content posted by users of the Website. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' tries to make sure that all information contained on the Website is correct and up to date, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' or any of its users shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by you as a result of your acting on any information or advises on the Website. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' may suspend or terminate the operation of the Website at any time. Access to or use of the Website or any pages linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
The Website includes links to external websites. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' has included these links to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' is not responsible for the content on these websites and pages or for anything provided by them; nor does it endorse the websites to which this Website links.
Linking to the Website
You may not include or create links to or from the Website, without 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' express written permission. If you are interested in having a link to the Website, please contact 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' at the address below and we can discuss the possibility of working together.
General and governing law
'WomEn 4 WomAn India' may change these terms and conditions from time to time. You should check these each time you revisit the Website. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. 'WomEn 4 WomAn India' may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Indian law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad, India.
Pictures of all registered government officials will be displayed in this platform to know the women that you all are part of this network to create a strong virtual network.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints about the Website, then please address them to: